Download SHAREit for PC, Laptop: Everyone has their own mobiles, computers nowadays and use each device for specific purposes. For example, you can download and watch movies in computers but it is difficult to do the same in mobiles. In the same way, using Android app and playing games gets difficult in computers. All these problems can be solved by using portals that can transfer files between these devices. Bluetooth is the default option in all mobiles but files with huge size will take hours to transfer via Bluetooth. File Transfer apps bridge this gap by providing excellent features and speeds for free. Downloading SHAREit is the best file transfer app that can share files with more than 20Mb/Sec and has been providing free services from many years. Learn how to download SHAREit App for PC and install it on Windows computers, laptops.
SHAREit is the most downloaded file on Android app stores. It is also a popular app in Windows App store maintained by Microsoft. By using SHAREit for PC, you can cross transfer files between Mobiles, tablets, laptops, MacBooks etc. To install SHAREit on Windows computers, follow these below installation instructions.
SHAREit for PC, Laptop
SHAREit is 200 times faster than Bluetooth which means you can transfer movies, PC games and other large files within seconds. The app is also secure and doesn’t track your file details. As SHAREit for PC can be installed both online and offline, no internet connection is needed to transfer files. Using SHAREit remotely via Remote screen controls is also a very easy way to transfer files to different devices. SHAREit App is developed by SHAREit Technologies and is owned by Lenovo company. So, this app will be pre installed in most of the Lenovo mobiles and laptops. If you don’t have pre installed SHAREit app for Windows PC, you can download the app from below and install it easily. As of 2018, the app is compatible with below Windows operating systems:
- Windows Computers, Laptops (10/8.1/8/7/XP)
- Windows Phone 8/8.1
- Windows Tablets
Features of SHAREit for PC
- Unlimited file transfer across all devices.
- Get more speeds than SHAREit mobile.
- Cross Platform sharing allows for file transfer between different OS.
- Transfer from Mobile>PC and PC>PC.
- Connect to a projector to share your PPT to wide range of people.
- Transfer movies, pics, docs and files of 100+ formats.
- Easy to install and use.
- Backup and Sync files on mobile & PC.
There are two versions of SHAREit available for Windows PC. The first version is the offline .exe file available on the official site ‘ushareit.com’ that must be installed manually via setup wizard. The other version is the app available in Microsoft Windows store that can be installed via Internet connection and a Microsoft account. Learn both methods below and choose one according to your PC specifications.
Download SHAREit for PC .exe file
The major benefit of using an .exe file is that you can install the app offline without any internet connection. Also, we can install SHAREit for PC v4.0 which is the latest version with all the features. You can install SHAREit for PC Windows 10/8/7/Xp operating systems. Please note that you can only use SHAREit on computers/laptops that have a WiFi adapter. As the app uses WiFi signals to transfer files, it is needed. If your Windows desktop is not WiFi enabled, we recommend you to buy a WiFi adapter that you can connect to your computer to use WiFi.
How to install .exe file?
- First, download SHAREit official exe file v4.0.
- After downloading, click on the file to start installing. You can turn off your Windows Firewall if your OS is not responding to the installation.
- Click ‘Accept’ on the SHAREit App for Windows setup Wizard.
- Choose installation path and icon placement.
- Click ‘install’ to start installing app and open the app from desktop icon.
- Send and Receive files from the app homepage.
Download SHARE.it from Microsoft Store
This version of the famous file transfer app is also developed by SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd., but is only available to install via Internet. This is recommended for users who don’t want to install third party files manually on the computer. If you are a vivid user of Windows store, you can install SHAREit via this method. Microsoft Windows store is also compatible with Microsoft Mobiles and Windows 10 Laptops. Though the ratings are very less stating bugs and app errors, it still works good for some computers. Please note that this method will only work Windows 10 and Windows 8/8.1 Laptops as Windows 7 and Windows XP are not compatible with Microsoft Apps.
How to install via Windows App Store?
- Connect your Laptop/PC to internet and open Microsoft App Store or Click here to go to download page directly—> (Direct App Link)
- Now, sign in with your Microsoft account that you have created when installing/updating the OS to Windows 10.
- Click on ‘install’ after reading the system requirements on the app page.
- SHAREit will be installed on your PC and a desktop icon will be added.
- You can also access SHAREit via Microsoft Apps Store>My Apps.
Not only these 2 methods, you can install SHAREit for PC using Android emulator method also. In this method, we install the Android version of SHAREit on Windows computers/laptops and get all same features. Download SHAREit APK latest version and then install it on your PC using BlueStacks App Player or Nox App Player.
SHAREit is a very useful app that should be used by all not only because of it’s transfer speeds, but also for features like LOCKit, CLONEit, File explorer, format compatibility and many more features.